Make a DonatioN
Donations are an important part of QYO’s income and are tax deductible. 2015 and 2016 are especially important because the government, through Arts Queensland, will match your donation dollar for dollar once we reach a pre-determined threshold amount.
QYO staff and board members work hard to raise money from government, foundations, sponsors and donors so that we can keep membership fees affordable for our families.
Bank transfer details (preferred donation method) are as follows:
- Account details:
Queensland Youth Orchestras Development Fund
BSB: 014 245
Acct No: 4946 68958
- Please enter your name in the memo field, eg. Jane Smith
- Please email your confirmation of transfer to email@example.com, including your name & address.
- A tax-deductible receipt will be posted.
Donate online, using your credit card for a one-off payment with PayPal, or use an existing or new account with PayPal.
Please email your confirmation of the PayPal transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name & address so that we can issue a tax deductible receipt.
Your donation makes a difference
Over recent years, philanthropic support through donations has helped QYO in the following ways:
- Purchase of new instruments: Marimba, Vibraphone, Cymbals
- Purchase of new travel cases to protect instruments: Celeste, Marimba, Vibraphone
- Support for QYO’s National Youth Concerto Competition
- Donation of instruments
- Provision of scholarships to QYO Members to cover their membership fees